Our sessions usually involve us rotating between playing "three quarters", a winner-stays-on game where we can fit a few more people on court, and pairing up people to play singles games. You're welcome to take breaks at any time.
We welcome players of any ability level - from total beginners to seasoned pros - for fun and friendly games.
Some of our more experienced members are more than happy to help beginners get up and running, and if our coach Jonathan is present the advice given may actually be good!
- Weekly on Wednesday evenings at Pleasance Sports Complex & Gym , followed by optional social drinks nearby.
- Fortnightly on Sunday afternoons at Meadowbank Sports Centre , followed by optional social drinks nearby.
- Monthly on Saturday evenings at Dean Tennis and Squash Club , followed by optional social drinks and nibbles in the clubhouse upstairs with the tennis players!
To sign up for upcoming events, join our Spond club.
- What equipment do I need?
- You will need to bring indoor non-marking shoes. We usually have a few spare rackets available!
- You can't wear shoes that will mark the court floor as you run around, or we will get in trouble! Some shoes with darker soles can leave marks. As can shoes that have been worn outside without being cleaned.